Sleeper campaign - John Finnie is on the case
08 February 2018
John Finnie MSP is supporting the sleeper campaign
After his help was enlisted by Julian, John Finnie's activities in support of the sleeper campaign have included writing to the Scottish Transport Minister, lodging parliamentary questions, and commenting forcefully on the issue to the press.
You can find full details of these activities, and the rest of the sleeper campaign story, on the website at Travel & Tourism / Caledonian Sleeper.
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid