TBI joins GALE
04 February 2018
Our long drawn-out attempt to become a corporat menber of GALE (Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum), in the interests of exchanging newsletters, information and ideas, has finally borne fruit, with the taking of our subscription at the end of November, and now the arrival of their last two newsletters, with a covering email from Leah Ball, with whom Marion and I first discussed the idea of establishing links between our organisations while at Gairloch in May last year.
We have had a link to GALE'S website for some time and have suggested that it might perhaps be possible for their site to be modified to incorporate a page or section including links to the TBI and Black Isle Larder sites, and also those of other like-minded organisations, and we remain hopeful that this idea will be taken up.
Meanwhile please read and enjoy the newsletters, and notice in amongst some of the now out-of-date Christmas material in the first one the interesting idea of 'pocket orchards' - which might well be relevant to our ongoing interest in apple growing on the Black Isle.
For more information about GALE, see their own page at Groups / Gale
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 14/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort