Government's environment policy branded as inadequate
10 January 2018
Prime Minister Theresa May has introduced a 25-year environment programme which has been widely criticised as inadequate in scope and lacking any significant legislative backing.
Theresa May's environment speech dubbed 'missed opportunity' - The Guardian.
What she should have said - Business Green
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid