November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
28 October 2017
Anne and Sheila have produced another bumper issue, packed with even more interesting stuff than usual - if that's possible. There are notices of a talk on energy efficiency and thermal imaging in North Kessock hall on Friday, and the important TBI AGM and social at Glachbeg on Tuesday 14 November. It also includes a 'Situations Vacant' section listing a number of specific areas of our activities where we are looking for volunteers. Please look at these and see if there is something you would be interested in helping with - even if just for an hour or two now and then.
Unfortunately the gremlins got into a few of the links, so here are the correct ones:
The last but one newsletter (September)
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 14/11/2017 North Kessock Community Market Saturday 25 November
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 30/10/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete