Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Request from Glasgow Uni Undergraduate with Transition Dissertation
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> News, Events and AnnouncementsMessage format

glacio
Posted 2011-03-27 14:01 (#622)
Subject: Request from Glasgow Uni Undergraduate with Transition Dissertation

From INFO at Transition Black Isle

Louise Boyle is an undergraduate at Glasgow University and is doing a dissertation on the Transition movement. She has a questionnaire which she would like TBI members to complete. Full details are in the attached document.

Please consider filling it up.

Thank you on Louise'e behalf.

Julian Paren
INFO at Transition Black Isle

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Questionnaire_for_Dissertation.rtf (88KB - 185 downloads)
Attachments Questionnaire_for_Dissertation.docx (20KB - 186 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Agric
Posted 2011-03-27 19:54 (#623 - in reply to #622)
Subject: RE: Request from Glasgow Uni Undergraduate with Transition Dissertation

Veteran

The two attachments have the same content so you only need to download one of them. If using OpenOffice as a word processor the second (docx) version is better, the first (rtf) version doesn't display correctly in OpenOffice.

There is no info about what to do with any completed questionnaires, this is clearly essential. Might be better if Louise set up a surveymonkey (or similar) online version.

The questionnaire seems specifically targetted at Glasgow, should we be filling it in at all? and, if so, in what context?
glacio
Posted 2011-03-27 20:17 (#624 - in reply to #623)
Subject: RE: Request from Glasgow Uni Undergraduate with Transition Dissertation

Thank you Agric

I attach below the original request from Louise Boyle. Please use your discretion as to how you should fill up the form. I provided a RTF version because my computer does not use .docx. However I do have NeoOffice - the Open Office programme for Mac, but I did not think many would have that facility.

So, please treat the .docx attachment as the prime reference.

Thank you

Julian Paren
For Info at Transition Black Isle

Hello,

Sorry if you've already received this email, I'm having a world of trouble with my uni email address so thought I'd resend to be on the safe side!

I was made aware of Transition Black Isle at the conference in November.

My name is Louise Boyle and I am involved with Towards Transition Glasgow. I am currently writing my undergraduate dissertation on transition and community groups/projects and was wondering if you and other members of your project could help with my research by filling out a questionnaire?

I've attached the questionnaire should you wish to take part, all responses will remain anonymous.

Please send any completed questionnaires to louiseboyle13@hotmail.com
Many thanks,
Louise Boyle
Anne Thomas
Posted 2011-05-01 19:38 (#666 - in reply to #622)
Subject: Re: Request from Glasgow Uni Undergraduate with Transition Dissertation

Extreme Veteran

I can't get either version to open properly in open office and our main computer has 'died'.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software