Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Free trainging from sustainable Development Commission
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Forums -> News, Events and AnnouncementsMessage format

Penny
Posted 2010-08-05 12:56 (#296)
Subject: Free trainging from sustainable Development Commission

Regular

We are being offered free training to help us with our Climate Challenge Fund project. If anyone is interested they shoudl contact Caroline direct.
Penny

Hello,

Finally the long wait is over and to ease you into autumn we have a New CCF workshop called Delivering Change.

What influences human behaviour? We've all been talking about behaviour change lately but how many of us readily change the habits of a lifetime just because someone told us it was good for us (or the planet)?

We are following up on our highly rated one day behaviour change courses with a new workshop designed to help you further explore the latest thinking around influencing behaviour. Participants will be encouraged to draw on their own CCF projects and other life experiences to help build a shared resource of ideas for engaging more widely and more successfully with our friends, neighbours and people in power to encourage the adoption of more climate-friendly behaviours.

The first of these workshops will l take place on Tuesday 24th August in Edinburgh 10.00am – 4.30pm

Further workshops will be held on: Wednesday 1st September - Edinburgh

Tuesday 21st September – Glasgow

Tuesday 28th September – Glasgow

They are free to all CCF projects and we will reimburse any reasonable travel cost (if it is likely to be more than £50 please let me know so that I can ensure sufficient funds are available).

If you are interested in coming along to any of these workshops please contact me at caroline.stjohnston@sdc-scotland.org.uk or on 0131 625 1890. Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis so let me know as soon possible to avoid disappointment.

Best wishes

Caroline

sustainable development commission
The independent government advisor on sustainable development

Caroline St Johnston
Administration Officer (Climate Change)
Sustainable Development Commission Scotland
Osborne House
1 Osborne Terrace
Edinburgh
EH12 5HG

( tel: 0131 625 1890 / 07813 892 896

Ê fax: 0872 115 4740

* email: caroline.stjohnston@sdc-scotland.org.uk

www.sd-commission.org.uk

Keep up to date with sustainable development in Scotland by following SSDF on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ssdforum

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software