Scotland's Gardens - Garden openings programme
After seeing the complete 2019 Scotland's Gardens programme for Inverness, Ross, Cromarty and Skye in Muir Matters we were able to track down the programme document from Sheila at Aigas Field Centre and make it available here. Gardens open only open once or occasionally are listed by opening date, and there are separate sections for gardens open on a regular basis or by arrangement only.
The same information is available, with the addition of a beautiful photograph of each garden, on the Inverness, Ross and Skye page of the Scotland's Gardens Scheme's website www.scotlandsgardens.org .
Garden openings on specific dates have now ended for the year, but some gardens are open on a regular basis over a period of a few months or in a few cases all year. Some others are open for similar periods but by arrangement only. For a list of these gardens, and contact details where appropriate, see the Scotland's Gardens local programme for the year.
Leathad Ard, Carloway, Lewis.
- Saturday 4 April
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective CANCELLED
- NA Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Wednesday 22 April
- 19:30 'Peas Please' Online workshop/ discussion on sourcing fresh food
- NA Earth Day 2020
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory