Scotland's Gardens - Garden openings programme
After seeing the complete 2019 Scotland's Gardens programme for Inverness, Ross, Cromarty and Skye in Muir Matters we were able to track down the programme document from Sheila at Aigas Field Centre and make it available here. Gardens open only open once or occasionally are listed by opening date, and there are separate sections for gardens open on a regular basis or by arrangement only.
The same information is available, with the addition of a beautiful photograph of each garden, on the Inverness, Ross and Skye page of the Scotland's Gardens Scheme's website www.scotlandsgardens.org .
Garden openings on specific dates have now ended for the year, but some gardens are open on a regular basis over a period of a few months or in a few cases all year. Some others are open for similar periods but by arrangement only. For a list of these gardens, and contact details where appropriate, see the Scotland's Gardens local programme for the year.
Leathad Ard, Carloway, Lewis.
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 20:00 'Thick Skin, Elastic Heart' Stables Cromarty 8.00
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- NA Cromarty Arts Trust Willow work and Basketry workshop
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory