February Newsletter out now
02 February 2019
The first TBI newsletter of 2019 is out now, packed with the usual variety of news and information. Events announced range from an Extinction Rebellion meeting at Ardross to TBI's Potato Day, with a Greenpeace beach clean at North Kessock to follow for the enthusiastic. There's also news of the first of a series of discussion meetings on the theme of "Transition - How do we get from here to there?", with links to online discussions on similar topics, and a call for suggestions about how to celebrate TBI's 10th birthday this year.
If you don't already receive the newsletter regularly by email you can view the current and previous issues on the website at News / newsletter, and at News / newsletter signup you can subscribe to add your name to the mailing list.
We have just received the latest newsletter from GALE (Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum), which you can find at News / GALE newsletters.
- 14/02/2019 “How Do We Get From Here to There"? Discussion meeting Thursday 21 February Fortrose
- 12/02/2019 School Climate change protest strikes - Fort William teenager featured in The Guardian
- 05/02/2019 Scotland net Zero by 2045? - New Climate Change report by WWF
- 04/02/2019 Job Opportunity with The Sheiling Project Strathfarrar
- 02/02/2019 February Newsletter out now
- 22/01/2019 "Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos
- 16/01/2019 Events at Logie Steading
- 12/01/2019 Climate Change School strike in Fort William
- 10/01/2019 BITT January Bulletin - Tourist Tax and 'Slow Adventure' tourism
- 08/01/2019 New bus timetables in operation