Culbokie Community Garden and Polytunnel
The Community Garden and polytunnel are just down the hill from the Culbokie Inn at Netherton Farm.
Individual growing plots are now available with shared use of the Polytunnel. There are tools for use by all gardeners.
Originally set up with the support of TBI and the presence of Agric, a TBI member, as on-site gardener, now there is no longer such a direct connection and the relationship with TBI is more informal e.g. this year the garden will be used for some TBI Grow North sessions.
If you are interested in cultivating a plot please phone Lesley on 01349 877224.
Children's Gardening at Netherton 2016
In the spring/summer of 2016 a few primary 6/7 children came to gardening sessions at Netherton. They were introduced to planting potatoes, seeds and small plants as well as looking after established fruit and vegetables. Below are a few photos taken at the time.
- Wednesday 16 June
- NA 'The Story of Plastic' film discussion - Skye Climate Action
- Tuesday 22 June
- 19:30 SCCAN/TBI/Pebble Trust - Food Alliances: Early Lessons from Highland Good Food
- Tuesday 6 July
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online (?)
- Saturday 31 July
- NA CCT Black Isle Photographic Competition closes
- Sunday 1 August
- NA Climate Fèis: Skye, Raasay and Lochalsh - all month
- Saturday 14 August
- 14:00 Black Isle Horticultural Society Summer show 2021
- Thursday 4 November
- NA Cycling Scotland Conference 2021
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory