More a party than a protest!
FANCY living in a stronger, happier place? Making new friends? Getting creative to help build a Black Isle fit for the future?
Crippled economies, chaotic weather, dwindling resources - the news today can be depressing, if not downright terrifying.
But times of change are times of renewal, and transformation can be steered in a healthy, sane direction. Instead of hurtling frantically towards consumerist oblivion we can slow down and take positive, practical steps towards a building a thriving Black Isle and world.
- Wednesday 22 January
- 13:00 MOO Food - Burns lunch for over 65s
- Saturday 25 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory