Transition Black Isle is part of an international network of Transition communities working towards making the lives of their members more satisfying and sustainable in the face of resource depletion and climate change.
It's easy to think "What can we as individuals do in this situation when governments and corporations seem unwilling to put the well-being of the world before their selfish interests?"
But if we work together in communities on a local scale, we find it is possible to take positive, practical steps towards building a thriving Black Isle and world, and once we get invloved we find how satisfying and rewarding this can be.
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study workshop POSTPONED/CANCELLED?
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Wednesday 22 April
- 19:30 'Peas Please' Online workshop/ discussion on sourcing fresh food
- NA Earth Day 2020
- Friday 24 April
- 19:30 Muir Movies - Some Like it Hot CANCELLED
- Saturday 25 April
- NA Highland Hospice Black Isle Cycle Challenge POSTPONED/CANCELLED?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory