Everything that you wanted to know about growing fruit and vegetables in these northern climes has been brought together in a bumper folder of tips and recommendations by Sheila Wickens, capable leader of the Grow North sessions for Transition Black Isle.
The new edition has been produced in a handy pocket-sized spiral bound format and includes Agric's new seed saving chapter full of carefully researched details of how to save money and carbon emissions by keeping your seeds.
The growing guides are for sale at community markets and other TBI events
price £10 members; £12 non members; £15 organisations
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01381 600269.
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study workshop POSTPONED/CANCELLED?
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Wednesday 22 April
- 19:30 'Peas Please' Online workshop/ discussion on sourcing fresh food
- NA Earth Day 2020
- Friday 24 April
- 19:30 Muir Movies - Some Like it Hot CANCELLED
- Saturday 25 April
- NA Highland Hospice Black Isle Cycle Challenge POSTPONED/CANCELLED?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory