Posted 30/11/2015 12:10 (#1542) Subject: Power Balls recipe
100g nut butter
100g runny honey
25g cocoa powder
100g dessicated coconut or 50g of dc and 50g of oatmeal
25g sesame seeds
extra cocoa, seeds or coconut for rolling
I also added some chopped apricots
1.Heat nut butter , honey and apricots
2. Remove from heat and stir in coconut, cocoa and seeds
3. Mix thoroughly until firm and sticky
4. Leave to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes
5. Roll into balls and roll in whichever covering you choose.
6. Will keep in a box in the fridge for a few days!!!