Black Isle Brewery gardening workshop
06 October 2022, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 13:30
Thursday 6 October 10.00 - 1.30 Brewery market garden
Black Isle Brewery Market Garden, IV8 8NZ
Join our Head Gardener Alexander Davies for the last two sessions of this year's Vegetables for All Seasons course.
With 23 years of Organic growing experience he will show you how to fill your garden with an abundance of vibrant healthy produce.
Each workshop, set throughout the year to focus on seasonal tasks, is a standalone session in the fundamentals of growing vegetables while supporting wildlife.
Each session costs £45 per person and takes place from 10am to 1.30pm in the Market Garden of Black Isle Brewery.
Tickets include tea/coffee/cake and a basket of fresh seasonal produce.
Course topic 6th October 2022
Harvest festival: how to make the most of your produce, end of season advice with lessons on storing and preserving vegetables and fruit.
Course topic 17 November 2022
Laying the ground for next year: how to make no-dig beds, lessons in compost making, cropping plans and winter jobs. Including fruit tree/shrub pruning.
Please book at:
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 28 March
- 15:00 BI Local Place Plan local consultation - Avoch and Killen
- Wednesday 29 March
- 10:30 Wildflower Meadow making workshop
- 15:30 BI Local Place Plan local consultation - Killearnan
- Thursday 30 March
- 15:30 BI Local Place Plan local consultation - Fortrose and Rosemarkie
- Saturday 8 April
- 10:30 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 15 April
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 22 April
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe Munlochy
- NA Strathpeffer Community Science Fair
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
TBI Business Directory
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory
- Accommodation (3)
- Crafts (10)
- Health and fitness (8)
- Home improvements (16)
- Local food suppliers (17)
- Miscellaneous (36)
- Renewable energy (17)