John o'Groats Trail Community Engagement Sessions
18 August 2022, Starts: 16:00, Ends: 19:00
Thursday 18 August 4.00 and 7.00 Findon Hall Culbokie
The John o'Groats Trail links Inverness with Caithness and passes through the Black Isle. Transition Black Isle members have formed in the past a work party to clear the stretch along Munlochy Bay.
Now there is news that there will be a series of village meetings/Community Engagement Events to inform residents along the way about the route and future plans.
Of those on the Black Isle there remain two in Findon Hall, Culbokie on Thursday 18 August (at 4 pm and 7 pm).
- Thursday 1 June
- 14:00 Open Garden Dundonnell House
- Saturday 3 June
- 14:00 Open Garden Glenkyllachy Tomatin
- 10:00 Black Isle Place Plan second stage consultation
- Saturday 10 June
- NA Great Big Green Week 10 -18 June
- 10:30 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 17 June
- 09:30 'Ecologist' online event - Small is the Future
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Thursday 22 June
- NA Cromarty Firth marine research project workshop
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
TBI Business Directory
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory
- Accommodation (3)
- Crafts (10)
- Health and fitness (8)
- Home improvements (16)
- Local food suppliers (17)
- Miscellaneous (36)
- Renewable energy (17)