Cromarty Community Market
10 December 2022, Starts: 10:30, Ends: 12:30
Second Saturday of the month 10.30 - 12.30 Victoria Hall
- local food - meat, eggs, poultry, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams, chutneys etc.
- garden plants
- crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography
- hand-made soap
- swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
- information and advice from Transition Black Isle
- look out for special events or offers
To book a table or enquire about the market contact organiser Lauren Maclean at
Please also Like our Facebook page and let us have your comments, ideas and suggestions!
- Saturday 28 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres need help with hedge cutting
- 19:30 CCT - Talk by Shona Maclean on 'The Bookseller of Inverness'
- Monday 30 January
- 08:30 Transition to a zero waste and circular economy in Scotland - online commercial conference
- Tuesday 31 January
- 14:00 Opportunities for large scale reuse in Scotland
- Wednesday 1 February
- 18:00 'Riverwoods' film at UHI
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory