Visit to Evanton Community Wood
12 June 2021, Starts: 14:30
We have arranged a guided visit to Evanton Community Wood this Saturday at 2.30.
Evanton Wood Community Company was established in 2007 following the purchase by the community of the 65 hectare mature wood immediately behind the village, bordered by the Allt Graad/R.Glass and Blackrock Gorge. This has long been an important amenity for the community.
The Company is a very active group of about 80 members which as well as managing the wood runs an extensive programme of social and educational activities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join this visit.
If coming by car you should park at the village car park on the main road, walk up Chapel Road and take the path at the right of the old chapel [Core path sign]. There is a welcome sign then a two minute walk to the cabin, where we will meet. There is information about disabled access on the company's website , and more information and links on our website at Groups / Community Woodlands.
- Wednesday 16 June
- NA 'The Story of Plastic' film discussion - Skye Climate Action
- Tuesday 22 June
- 19:30 SCCAN/TBI/Pebble Trust - Food Alliances: Early Lessons from Highland Good Food
- Tuesday 6 July
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online (?)
- Saturday 31 July
- NA CCT Black Isle Photographic Competition closes
- Sunday 1 August
- NA Climate Fèis: Skye, Raasay and Lochalsh - all month
- Saturday 14 August
- 14:00 Black Isle Horticultural Society Summer show 2021
- Thursday 4 November
- NA Cycling Scotland Conference 2021
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory