POSTPONED - Black Isle Partnership - Black Isle Wellbeing Week
24 May 2021
This event has had to be postponed, but we hope to be able to run it or a similar event in the autumn.
[A week's programme consisting of three conference-style half-day sessions plus two evening live-streamed 'broadcasts' is being worked up by a steering group. The themes for the daytime sessions are: Looking Out For Our Young People, Taking Care of the Vulnerable (developing a befriending scheme), and Looking After Ourselves (promoting good mental health). The evening sessions will be a fun and informative insight into a range of examples of activities run by local groups that support positive health and wellbeing.]
In the meantime if you'd like to find out more, or are willing to get involved with helping to make the event a success drop us a line
Wellbeing is at the heart of the Strategy for a Self-reliant Black Isle, so it is appropriate this project is officially at the forefront of our work over the coming months and years.
- Wednesday 16 June
- NA 'The Story of Plastic' film discussion - Skye Climate Action
- Tuesday 22 June
- 19:30 SCCAN/TBI/Pebble Trust - Food Alliances: Early Lessons from Highland Good Food
- Tuesday 6 July
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online (?)
- Saturday 31 July
- NA CCT Black Isle Photographic Competition closes
- Sunday 1 August
- NA Climate Fèis: Skye, Raasay and Lochalsh - all month
- Saturday 14 August
- 14:00 Black Isle Horticultural Society Summer show 2021
- Thursday 4 November
- NA Cycling Scotland Conference 2021
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory