Inverness Science Festival Family Day 2
08 May 2021
Saturday 8 May all day online
Drastic Plastic organiser Penny Hepburn writes
A couple of months ago, TBI was contacted by the Inverness Science Festival organisers, who were organising an online Science Festival Family event to run on 2 days - Saturday 1st May and Saturday 8th May. They asked if we wanted to contribute an online activity to which we said yes (without having a clue quite how) and on further thought realised that the best option would be to do something around the activities we did at the last real Science Festival Family day 2 years ago. Subsequently, we have submitted two activities in virtual form: a ‘Spot the Difference’ Beach Clean and a ‘Match the alternative non plastic item to the plastic item’.
This is a Family event with lots of varied and interesting activities to take part in. Great for children of all ages and fun for adults too! So please promote the event if you can.
The link to the event is
- Saturday 8 May
- NA Inverness Science Festival Family Day 2
- Monday 10 May
- 19:00 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Wednesday 12 May
- 18:30 Planet Sutherland Permaculture event
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Health and Well-being
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Education and training
- Thursday 13 May
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Community Resilience
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Local Food Economy
- 19:30 National Museum of Scotland - Secrets of the Rosemarkie Sunfish
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory