NHS & HTSI Health and Wellbeing pre-consultation events
16 April 2021, Starts: 10:00
Help shape NHS Highland's Health & Wellbeing commissioning priorities
NHS Highland and the Highland Third Sector Interface are collaborating on an engagement process to identify priorities and needs connected to adult health and wellbeing within our communities in order to pull together a set of key priorities for commissioning Third Sector Services beyond April 2022.
Prior to drafting a set of priorities for consultation we are seeking views and evidence from communities, Third Sector and Public Sector partners to understand how resources should be utilised to provide impact against the highest needs. Although dates are being hosted across Community Partnership areas the sessions are contributing to a regional set of criteria so groups are welcome to attend any session.
Book on to your local session here
East & Mid Ross, Friday, 16 April, 10.00 am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/145293565967
The compiled set of criteria for the funding are anticipated to be circulated by Mid May at the moment with applications for funding to be invited from June 2021.
- Thursday 22 April
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:30 Skye Climate Action election 2021 hustings
- Saturday 24 April
- 20:00 Resolis Community Arts - Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- Monday 26 April
- 14:15 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- NA 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Tuesday 27 April
- 18:00 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Wednesday 28 April
- NA Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Friday 30 April
- NA IMFLDP Consultation closes 5.00
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory