Transition Summit - What Next? Organising for Change
20 March 2021, Starts: 14:00, Ends: 17:00
What Next? Organising for change
During this final session of the summit we will explore What Next?
After all the rich inputs and offerings we have experienced over the last few weeks, what are our personal and collective next steps? How can we organise effectively as a movement over the coming year and indeed coming years to build community power and make the create the change we want to see?
Together we will:
- Make space for personal reflection in small groups - what are my next steps?
- Reflect on what we have learned during the summit
- Feed into a collective call to action to be shared widely post summit
- Explore how we can use online tools such as mapping and the Losing Control Platform to keeping building our movement.
This session is for anyone who wants to take the space to think about their next steps post summit, and feed into larger conversations about how our movements and organisations can continue to work together effectively. All of you that want to put learning into action - see you there!
Full information for this week from Transition Network.
To connect, discuss and carry on conversations on this topic after this session join this group.
- Saturday 8 May
- NA Inverness Science Festival Family Day 2
- Monday 10 May
- 19:00 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Wednesday 12 May
- 18:30 Planet Sutherland Permaculture event
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Health and Well-being
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Education and training
- Thursday 13 May
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Community Resilience
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Local Food Economy
- 19:30 National Museum of Scotland - Secrets of the Rosemarkie Sunfish
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory