Transition Summit - Open Space day 1
17 March 2021, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 21:00
“Summit Fringe Open Space -
Sessions offered by you, for you”
Multiple sessions from 10.00am to 9.00pm
Welcome to the Summit Fringe Open Space, a place where participants of the summit can host their own sessions on whatever topics they are interested in. The sessions will run from 10am - 9pm each day.
To see what is happening check out the live timetable for details of sessions and all you need to attend, keep checking back as people will be adding sessions right up to the 17th March.
To access the sessions either
Go to the Google spreadsheet to view all the sessions. Hover over a session to view a Zoom or other link which you can either click directly to join, or copy and paste
Or go to the Nudj calendar and click on a session to view details (easier to read than on the spreadsheet), and click or copy the joining link.
Full information for this week from Transition Network.
- Saturday 8 May
- NA Inverness Science Festival Family Day 2
- Monday 10 May
- 19:00 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Wednesday 12 May
- 18:30 Planet Sutherland Permaculture event
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Health and Well-being
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Education and training
- Thursday 13 May
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Community Resilience
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Local Food Economy
- 19:30 National Museum of Scotland - Secrets of the Rosemarkie Sunfish
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory