Transition Summit - The Power of Imaginative Communities
11 March 2021, Starts: 19:00, Ends: 21:00
COVID has shown us that so much about how the world functioned before simply wasn't working. Up and down the country, communities are responding in brilliant and imaginative ways, and are also looking forward to what a different future could be like. Join our host Rob Hopkins and Afsheen Kabir Rashid of Repowering London, Kamran Shezad, Sustainability Lead for the Bahu Trust and Daniel Raven Ellison of London National Park City to explore how we might maximise our capacity, as communities, to ask 'What If?'
These three inspirational tales will share how, by harnessing the power of imagination and possibility, they unlocked conversations and ideas that would otherwise never have emerged. You will never look at your community, and its potential, in the same way again. By the end of this session you will be brimming with a sense of hope and 'can do' spirit.
To connect, discuss and carry on conversations on this topic after this session join this group.
Register for the summit (only required once)
Join this event (RSVP on the event page)
View and download the full programme, with joining links.
- Thursday 22 April
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:30 Skye Climate Action election 2021 hustings
- Saturday 24 April
- 20:00 Resolis Community Arts - Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- Monday 26 April
- 14:15 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- NA 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Tuesday 27 April
- 18:00 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Wednesday 28 April
- NA Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Friday 30 April
- NA IMFLDP Consultation closes 5.00
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory