Veg growing in the Highlands - Mairi MacPherson SOLD OUT
13 February 2021
Join Mairi MacPherson from Highland Seedlings for a short talk and Q&A session about veg growing in the Scottish Highlands.
Saturday 13 February 2021 2.00 - 3.30 online
Based in Hill of Fearn near Tain, about an hour north of Inverness, Mairi and her husband Seamus grow loads of veg on their micro-smallholding in a small Highland village. This talk is a chance to hear more about how Mairi and Jim grow their veg, and to ask questions and meet other veg growers.
As well as growing the vast majority of their food, Mairi and Seamus also run Fearn Free Food Garden, a small community garden and veg plant nursery, where they grow loads of free veg plants for the local community and run a 'free food' stall throughout the summer.
- Thursday 22 April
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:30 Skye Climate Action election 2021 hustings
- Saturday 24 April
- 20:00 Resolis Community Arts - Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- Monday 26 April
- 14:15 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- NA 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Tuesday 27 April
- 18:00 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Wednesday 28 April
- NA Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Friday 30 April
- NA IMFLDP Consultation closes 5.00
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory