Highland Good Food Conference - Session 4
01 February 2021, Starts: 13:00, Ends: 16:30
Monday 1 February 1.00 - 4.30 online
This conference, held online over five Monday afternoons in January and February, will bring people together to reimagine the Highland food system and develop an action plan that will take us towards a food system that is better for the planet, better for people and better for producers.
Each day there will be two facilitated group discussion sessions, five 5-minute provocations followed by a Q&A session and a closing feedback and plenary session.
DAY 4 - FINANCE
How is a local sustainable food system best funded?
Suzy Russell - Community Supported Agriculture
Richard Lockett - Dingwall Wind Co-op
Roz Corbett - Scottish Farm Land Trust
Katharine Sharp - Abriachan Community Sharing
Jo Hunt - Knockfarrel Produce
Brian Cameron - Elchies Farm
IT IS TIME TO TURN IDEAS INTO REALITY
- Thursday 22 April
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:30 Skye Climate Action election 2021 hustings
- Saturday 24 April
- 20:00 Resolis Community Arts - Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- Monday 26 April
- 14:15 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- NA 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Tuesday 27 April
- 18:00 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Wednesday 28 April
- NA Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Friday 30 April
- NA IMFLDP Consultation closes 5.00
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory