Highland Good Food Conference - Session 1
11 January 2021, Starts: 13:00, Ends: 17:00
Monday 11 January 1.00 - 5.00 online
This conference, held online over five Monday afternoons in January and February, will bring people together to reimagine the Highland food system and develop an action plan that will take us towards a food system that is better for the planet, better for people and better for producers.
Each day there will be two facilitated group discussion sessions, five 5-minute provocations followed by a Q&A session and a closing feedback and plenary session.
DAY I - VISION SETTING
What does a Highland Good Food system look like?
Robin McAlpine - Common Weal
Stuart Black - Highlands Islands Enterprise
Pete Ritchie - Nourish Scotland
Lynn Cassells - Lynbreck Croft
Sheila George - WWF Scotland
IT IS TIME TO TURN IDEAS INTO REALITY
You can still buy tickets on Eventbrite until 1.00 on Monday 11
Check details and prices
- Thursday 4 March
- 19:00 Transition summit - Making sense of the Climate Emergency
- NA SFHA / Changeworks virtual conference - 'Housing now, Housing's future'
- Friday 5 March
- 09:30 Transition summit - What is breaking through as the food system breaks down?
- Saturday 6 March
- 11:00 Climate Change Garden - The Fairtrade Foundation
- 09:30 Transition summit - Does environmental sustainability have a problem with social justice?
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory