SCCAN / Sustaining Dunbar online 'What if' event
15 December 2020, Starts: 14:00, Ends: 16:00
We would like to invite you to join our upcoming event where Sustaining Dunbar will share experience of the local ‘What If Network’ -bringing local groups together to think big. A SCCAN #Tuesdays4Future.
Dunbar & District 'What If Network' share their story 2pm Tuesday 15 December.
A learning exchange opportunity for SCCAN member groups and others. In the context of the local impact of Covid-19 and the need to take care of people’s immediate needs and priorities, the ‘What If Network’ is bringing community groups, local people and key stakeholders together to think big, work out what’s most needed for the future, and make it happen.
Follow-up from this event
Dunbar and District 'What if? Network'
Community Learning Exchange event -Tuesday 15th December
Thanks for your interest in yesterday's event. We really hope that you found the presentations and discussion useful. If you have any questions or thoughts or reflections to share please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We've collated the presentation and other links and information into a page in Notion here. We also recorded the presentations and will make this available as soon as we've had a chance to edit it.
- Thursday 22 April
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- 19:30 Skye Climate Action election 2021 hustings
- Saturday 24 April
- 20:00 Resolis Community Arts - Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- Monday 26 April
- 14:15 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- NA 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Tuesday 27 April
- 18:00 Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Wednesday 28 April
- NA Nobel Prize Summit - 'Our Planet, Our Future'
- Friday 30 April
- NA IMFLDP Consultation closes 5.00
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory