Ethical Consumer Week 2020
30 October 2020
Exploring the role of ethical production and consumption in building more resilient communities
Saturday 24th - Friday 30th October
This event will take place online
Ethical Consumer Week 2020 will explore the role of consumers, businesses, and NGOs in building more resilient communities in the face of Covid-19 and the ecological crisis. The week will explore the underlying issues, a radically reimagined future and the actions that we can all take to support just transitions. We will gain inspiration from those exploring the answers and already creating ripples of change.
Join us from wherever you are for a week of online panels, workshops, and virtual tours.
Ethical Consumer Research Association Ltd, 2020
- Saturday 5 December
- 10:30 CCT Culbokie woods Christmas work party
- 10:00 SCCAN / Planet Sutherland Highlands and Islands regional event
- Tuesday 8 December
- 18:00 Home Energy Scotland - Save money on energy - Heating controls
- 19:00 Transition network online 'Green but mostly White'
- 18:00 SCCAN online event - Climate & Eco Emergency
- Wednesday 9 December
- 18:00 Home Energy Scotland - Save money on energy - Insulation
- 12:00 Highland Third Sector Interface 2020 AGM
- 17:30 SEDA Solar Seminar series - 3 Passive Solar Architecture
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory