Fortrose Community Market
01 February 2020, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 12:30
Fortrose Academy Theatre 10.00 - 12.30
The Fortrose community market takes place on the first Saturday of each month at the theatre in Fortrose Academy next to the library. It is primarily a food market and there is usually a good selection of pork, venison and lamb, fresh seasonal vegetables, eggs, hand made bread (including gluten free), hand crafted patisserie and chocolates as well as dried goods, vegan cheese, vegan fudge, jams, marmalades, teas and plants.
The market has expanded over the last six months and there are around 20 to 25 stalls. There are a range of crafters who also attend on a rotational basis and you will find local wood workers and jewellers, artists, felters, glass and candle makers together with social and community groups. The market's aim is to promote local produce and to support Black Isle businesses.
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 22 February
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory