Growing Cities - a TBI/ Take One Action film
- Transition Black Isle
10 October 2019, Starts: 19:00, Ends: 21:00
Growing Cities is a documentary film that examines the role of urban farming in America and asks how much power it has to revitalise our towns and cities and change the way we eat. After the film there will be a discussion led by MOO Food - and a chance for a cuppa!
The film will be shown at the Muir Hub, Muir of Ord. Doors will open at 18.30 and the film starts at 19.00. The event is free, but we would appreciate donations (we suggest £5) to help cover the cost of the venue and the film itself.
- Wednesday 22 January
- 13:00 MOO Food - Burns lunch for over 65s
- Saturday 25 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory