St Boniface Fair Fortrose
08 August 2019, Starts: 12:45, Ends: 16:00
The annual St Boniface Fair is a re-enactment of the 18th century burgh fair and is held in the Cathedral Square in the historic village of Fortrose on the Black Isle.
Come and taste the wares, visit the art exhibitions listen to the piper whilst enjoying a scrumptious afternoon tea and buy from the thirty stalls of things aplenty.
So much more to discover; the fair will be opened with a pageant at 12.45pm. Fair runs from 12.45pm until 4pm.
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 20:00 'Thick Skin, Elastic Heart' Stables Cromarty 8.00
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- NA Cromarty Arts Trust Willow work and Basketry workshop
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory