2019 Grow North + Workshop 5. 'Create a small garden pond'
- Transition Black Isle
17 August 2019, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 13:00
'Creating a small garden pond' 10am-1pm
This session - via the creation of a garden pond for the Community Garden - will cover all the basics of how to create your own small pond which will help to attract wildlife into your garden.
The best position, basic equipment/resources needed, step by step demonstration of how to create a new pond, possible plants to attract wildlife...this was a very popular workshop last year and is offered again due to interest.
Tutors : Jimmie and Penny Hepburn, who are professionals in this area of work.
Cost : by donation (suggest £5-£10)
Venue : Beauly Community Garden
Come dressed for outdoor garden (incl footwear) and current climate conditions ! Much of the workshop will be standing observing the creating process, with explanation as the process happens. Bring notebook and pen, opportunity to ask questions as we go along.
Booking essential : email email@example.com
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 22 February
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory