2019 Grow North + Workshop 3 'Propagation'
- Transition Black Isle
18 May 2019, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 13:00
Saturday 18 May, 10am-1pm
Venue : Beauly Community Garden
Facilitator : Sue Mullins
How to take softwood cuttings and their care to become well established.
An overview of seedling care in general.
Input and practical elements in the workshop. You will leave with the cuttings/ seedlings you practise with.
Sue led a similar workshop a couple of years ago, which was very informative, popular and enjoyable...the topic is being offered again by request. Sue worked for many years at Highland Liliums and is now an independent garden designer/gardener - she comes with a vast amount of knowledge and expertise to share.
Dress for weather conditions, likely to be in a polytunnel. Bring garden gloves if you use them.
Cost : by donation (suggest £5-£10)
Booking essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 25 May
- 11:30 BIHS Plant & Produce sale and Soup Lunch
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Sunday 26 May
- 12:00 MOO(N) Zero Waste Market Muir of Ord
- Saturday 1 June
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 8 June
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
- Sunday 9 June
- 11:00 Highland Garden Fest Inverness
- Wednesday 12 June
- NA Walking Cycling Connecting Communities National Active Travel Conference Edinburgh
- Saturday 15 June
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory