2019 Grow North + Workshop 3 'Propagation'
- Transition Black Isle
18 May 2019, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 13:00
Grow North + 2019 Session 3
Saturday 18 May 10.00 - 1.00
Beauly Community Garden
Tutor Sue Mullins
How to take softwood cuttings and their care to become well established.
An overview of seedling care in general.
Input and practical elements in the workshop. You will leave with the cuttings/ seedlings you practise with.
Sue led a similar workshop a couple of years ago, which was very informative, popular and enjoyable...the topic is being offered again by request. Sue worked for many years at Highland Liliums and is now an independent garden designer/gardener - she comes with a vast amount of knowledge and expertise to share.
Dress for weather conditions, likely to be in a polytunnel. Bring garden gloves if you use them.
Cost by donation (suggest £5-£10) Booking essential email email@example.com
Suitable for older children, in the care of an adult.
- Wednesday 22 January
- 13:00 MOO Food - Burns lunch for over 65s
- Saturday 25 January
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory