STOP the Plastic Tide - RSGS talk in Inverness
11 February 2019, Starts: 19:30, Ends: 21:00
Catherine Gemmell gives the next in a series of events hosted in Inverness by the Royal Scottish Geographical Society.
Highland Council Chamber 7.30 - 9.00
As an officer of the Marine Conservation Society, Catherine shares her love for Scotland's seas and shores, and her passion for stopping the plastic tide! From volunteers on the ground to pilots in the air, Catherine explores what is being done to tackle a global crisis in single-use plastics. Come along to find out what you can do to give our seas the protection they deserve.
Book in advance or tickets at the door. Non-members £10.00 + fee and VAT
£2 discount with Tiso Outdoor Experience card.
The Highland Council Chamber
Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX
- Saturday 20 April
- 10:00 Ross-shire Science and Eco Day Strathpeffer
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 27 April
- 15:00 Four in One - As Spring Celebration
- 15:00 Culbokie Community Trust Spring Celebration
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 1 May
- NA TBI Admin Meeting Julian's 7.30
- Saturday 4 May
- NA Green Living Expo Inverness
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory