12 June 2019
Following the success of the 10th anniversary event in May last year in Perth, the 2019 event will seek to build on the breadth of organisations and voices represented at the conference.
"5 reasons why you should attend the Active Travel Conference 2019
- Active Travel has never been higher up the political agenda - use this conference to engage with the whole community to find out what's happening and forge new partnerships
- Hear from a fantastic range of keynote speakers, including the newly-appointed Active Nation Commissioner Lee Craigie, and Professor of Transport and Health, Adrian Davis.
- Participate in a diverse range of breakout sessions - choose from presentations highlighting twelve exciting projects with local, national and international scope, interactive workshops or participate in live demonstrations.
- Find out what's new in the Active Travel world with over 20 exhibitors showcasing new technologies and new initiatives.
- Leave inspired and motivated to carry on your good work in creating sustainable, active travel opportunities throughout Scotland.
More information and registration