05 October 2022
Wednesday 5 October 9.00 - 4.00
Albert Halls Dumbarton Road Stirling FK8 2QL
March 2022 Advance information from Cycling Scotland
September 2022 update
We hope you’re planning to join us at this year’s Cycling Scotland conference and are sending a quick reminder that you have until 5 September to get your early-bird ticket.
Join us at the Albert Halls in Stirling on Wednesday 5 October to hear from influential industry speakers, take part in breakout sessions, including a led ride, and enjoy the chance to reconnect and network with contacts from and beyond the active travel sector.
Early-bird rates of £85 are available until Monday 5 September; if you’ve already registered, please pass this email onto a colleague or contact who you’d like to join you at this year’s event.
August 2022 update
We welcome back delegates to our first in-person conference in three years, bringing together best practice and learning to support and increase cycling. Join, network and reconnect with other delegates from local authorities, national and local government, campaigners and the active travel sector.
With our theme "Accelerating the move to safer cycling for everyone", our confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Patrick Harvie, Minister for Zero Carbon Buildings, Active Travel and Tenants’ Rights
- Professor Sally Kyd, Head of Leicester Law School
- Teresa Ciano, Go Safe Wales
- Kirsty Lewin, road safety campaigner
The conference will also include:
- Announcement of the Cycling Champion of the Year award winners
- Breakout sessions on cycling and global challenges, and road safety
- Afternoon led ride exploring Stirling’s active travel infrastructure
- Exhibition, lunch and networking opportunities