Culbokie Community Market – Celebrating 10 Years Saturday 19 May
16 May 2018
Findon Hall 10.00 - 12.30
On Saturday 19th May 2018 Culbokie Community Market celebrates its 10th Anniversary.
From small beginnings in 2008 the market continues to develop, with a diverse range of high quality local goods and crafts available at every market.
The Market is open from 10am to 12.30pm and at 11am there will be a short talk by Craig Anderson, retired BBC presenter who lives locally and is a market ‘regular’, followed by a celebration with cake and a drink for all visitors. As well as the usual stalls there will be some special promotions for the occasion, with outside stalls and demonstrations, including a visit by piglets from ‘The Natural Pig Company’ and goat from ‘Golden Goat Dairy’. A showcase of local food, crafts and services and a day for everyone to enjoy.
Read the story of the market.
- 16/05/2018 Culbokie Community Market – Celebrating 10 Years Saturday 19 May
- 14/05/2018 Zev Robinson Food Films in Inverness Sunday 20 May
- 24/04/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 20/04/2018 Successful Transition Scotland Gathering at Dunbar
- 18/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis