Gardeners - Help is at hand!
24 March 2018
Some of you will be familiar with the excellent TBI Growing Guide, written with special reference to growing conditions in the north of Scotland by local expert Sheila Wickens and other contributors. The printed version is still available from the TBI stall at community markets and other events, or by contacting Anne Thomas at email@example.com. The guide is also available to view in the document library on the TBI website, but until now has perhaps not been easy to find. It has now been given a dedicated page under the Food & Growing tab, with direct links both to the complete document and to the separate sections of the guide, as downloadable .PDF files.
Also under Food & Growing is a page called Other Growing Groups and courses, which among other things includes details of a garden planning application and lots of general gardening information offered by GrowVeg.co.uk; information about the GROW Observatory, a European project dedicated to promoting "a movement of citizens generating, sharing and using information on growing and the land"; and reports on the activities of Muir of Ord growing group MOO Food.
There is also information about Grow North, TBI's series of practical teaching workshops on a range of growing-related topics, about Dingwall Food Assembly (online food market) and the www.blackislelarder.org website showcasing Black Isle food producers and suppliers, and lots of mouth-watering recipes - a complete Garden of Delights on the Food & Growing pages!
- 14/08/2018 Tore Bike Racks Uncovered
- 24/07/2018 New entry in TBI Business Directory
- 18/05/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 17/05/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting