March newsletter from GALE
16 March 2018
We have recently begun exchanging newsletters with GALE (Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum), and their March newsletter arrived recently. Gale have the great advantage of the puropse-built GALE centre in Gairloch, where many of their activities take place, and which is well worth a visit if you are over on the west coast, and there are pleasant short and longer walks right behind the centre.
We are keen to increase our contacts with, and provision of information about, like-minded groups such as GALE, and help with enlarging and maintaining this aspect of the website would be very welcome. It would require an interest in community groups and activities, a certain amount of time, and very little technical expertise - all necessary help would be given.
If you think you might be able to contribute to the website in this way, please contact the website editor Peter Moffatt at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 30/05/2018 Stop Climate Chaos Scotland 'Climate Action' workshop and film Sunday 17 June Eden Court
- 28/05/2018 Cromarty Open Gardens Saturday and Sunday 23 & 24 June
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 24/04/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 20/04/2018 Successful Transition Scotland Gathering at Dunbar
- 18/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year