March newsletter from GALE
16 March 2018
We have recently begun exchanging newsletters with GALE (Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum), and their March newsletter arrived recently. Gale have the great advantage of the puropse-built GALE centre in Gairloch, where many of their activities take place, and which is well worth a visit if you are over on the west coast, and there are pleasant short and longer walks right behind the centre.
We are keen to increase our contacts with, and provision of information about, like-minded groups such as GALE, and help with enlarging and maintaining this aspect of the website would be very welcome. It would require an interest in community groups and activities, a certain amount of time, and very little technical expertise - all necessary help would be given.
If you think you might be able to contribute to the website in this way, please contact the website editor Peter Moffatt at email@example.com .
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 14/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort