Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
24 February 2018
Julian has received largely inadequate responses to the two Freedom of Information requests he submitted to the Scottish Government in January, and the same assessment can be made of most of the responses to the Parliamentary Questions lodged by John Finnie on 2 February.
Julian has also carefully studied the reply received by John Finnie to a letter he addressed to Transport Minister Humza Yusaf on 16 January, and submitted his own detailed paragraph by paragraph response to the minister's letter.
You can read all about these latest developments, with links to the relevant documents, on the Travel & Tourism / Caledonian Sleeper page.
The Caledonian Sleeper online booking site has now reverted to the former fares structure, so that single passengers can again - temporarily at least - opt to share a compartment, and couples can get the discount they are entitled to on their railcards.
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid