Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
16 November 2017
Nicola Hillary, of the Transition Network, has sent an email with a summary analysis of replies received so far to a Survey TN set up last month "to get feedback from the movement about what is happening for Transition groups". The survey asked respondents about the extent of their involvement with the Transition movement, and then put three open-ended questions seeking their views on this involvement:
. . . where do you see the most energy and potential for positive change?
. . . what are you currently finding most challenging and why?
What are your key learnings from being involved in Transition?
An interesting aspect of the responses is the degree to which the views expressed about the potential for Transition and the perceived problems correspond to those held by the TBI directors and many of our members. The leading topics for potential activity were Community, and Food projects; and clearly heading the list of problems were
"Engaging with the wider community, when the wider community is busy or unwilling"
"Finding ways to get more people involved in the core group".
The survey remains open until the end of November, and all responses from TBI members or sympathisers would be welcome, so please take a few minutes to have your say.
- 10/12/2017 Cukbokie Community Market Saturday 16 December
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 06/11/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete