Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
08 November 2017
November 2017 New structure for Highland Liftshare
When Highland Liftshare was set up during the Million Miles project, using the national 'Liftshare' organisation,other local authorities in the Highlands and Islands promoted lift sharing through a different provider. Now the five local authority menbers of HITRANS (Highlands and Islands Transport Partnership) have joined together to fund a new organisation and website under the 'Hitravel' banner.
The good news is that the old organisation and website has been fully integrated with the new one, so that if you are registered with Highland Liftshare, existing links to www.highland.liftshare.com will work exactly as before. If you go to the new site at www.hitravel.liftshare.com and sign in, you will be redirected to the familiar Highland Liftshare login page.
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 14/11/2017 North Kessock Community Market Saturday 25 November
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 30/10/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete