Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
08 November 2017
November 2017 New structure for Highland Liftshare
When Highland Liftshare was set up during the Million Miles project, using the national 'Liftshare' organisation,other local authorities in the Highlands and Islands promoted lift sharing through a different provider. Now the five local authority menbers of HITRANS (Highlands and Islands Transport Partnership) have joined together to fund a new organisation and website under the 'Hitravel' banner.
The good news is that the old organisation and website has been fully integrated with the new one, so that if you are registered with Highland Liftshare, existing links to www.highland.liftshare.com will work exactly as before. If you go to the new site at www.hitravel.liftshare.com and sign in, you will be redirected to the familiar Highland Liftshare login page.
- 18/01/2018 Gardeners' Question Time and Seed Swap Friday 19 January Tore Village Hall
- 17/01/2018 Serco press release confusion - sleeper campaign continues
- 15/01/2018 Sign the petition - Campaign to save single sharing on the sleeper picks up speed
- 12/01/2018 Could we live without plastic?
- 10/01/2018 Government's environment policy branded as inadequate
- 04/01/2018 UK enjoyed 'greenest year for electricity ever' in 2017
- 18/12/2017 Surprise approval of Greenhill planning application
- 16/12/2017 Switch to energy-efficient street lighting
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare