Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
30 October 2017
Dr. Jim Mackay, Chairman of the Kirkmichael Trust, has prepared a major newsletter which he says "tries to summarise everything that’s gone on in the project over the past year or so", and is a shortened version of an evaluation report submitted to the Heritage Lottery Fund. Even so it runs to 31 pages, but don't be put off - quite a few of them are pictures, it's a fascinating story, and you don't have to read it all at once.
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 14/11/2017 North Kessock Community Market Saturday 25 November
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 30/10/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete