Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
02 November 2017
Wednesday 8 November was the third pickup day for the new Dingwall Food Assembly - from 4.00 - 6.00 at Dingwall Academy.
Emma Whitham, market organiser, writes
"The Dingwall Food Assembly has made a brilliant start with customers relishing the opportunity to purchase fresh, local, seasonal produce weekly. We have 14 producers signed up and over 250 products on offer each week. This is set to increase as we approach Christmas. Collections have been fun, with producers and customers enjoying meeting each other; sharing food and recipe ideas. Our venue, Dingwall Academy, is a real asset to our Assembly and we have pupils volunteering as personal shoppers to give the customers a warm and welcome friendly experience."
Click here to join the Assembly, or to login and order if you have already joined.
- 22/02/2018 TODAY 'Keeping Warm for Less' Thursday 22 February Fortrose Academy Theatre
- 20/02/2018 North Kessock Community Market Saturday 24 February
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid
- 08/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - John Finnie is on the case
- 06/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - read John Finnie in the P & J
- 04/02/2018 TBI joins GALE
- 02/02/2018 Consultation on Ben Wyvis management