Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
02 November 2017
Wednesday 8 November was the third pickup day for the new Dingwall Food Assembly - from 4.00 - 6.00 at Dingwall Academy.
Emma Whitham, market organiser, writes
"The Dingwall Food Assembly has made a brilliant start with customers relishing the opportunity to purchase fresh, local, seasonal produce weekly. We have 14 producers signed up and over 250 products on offer each week. This is set to increase as we approach Christmas. Collections have been fun, with producers and customers enjoying meeting each other; sharing food and recipe ideas. Our venue, Dingwall Academy, is a real asset to our Assembly and we have pupils volunteering as personal shoppers to give the customers a warm and welcome friendly experience."
Click here to join the Assembly, or to login and order if you have already joined.
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 14/11/2017 North Kessock Community Market Saturday 25 November
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 30/10/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete