Dingwall Food Assembly revised start date
12 October 2017
Following a successful launch event on 27 September, the start of the Dingwall Food Assembly has been re-scheduled, so that ordering will now start on Tuesday 17 October and the first pickup day will be Wednesday 25 October at Dingwall Academy from 4.00 - 6.00. Last orders will always be on the Monday before the pickup Wednesday. A later pickup at the Muir Hub is to be confirmed.
For more information email Emma Whitham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inverness Food Assembly is up and running, with collection on Thursdays from 4.30 - 6.30 at Fairways, Castle Heather, Inverness IV2 6AA.
Information about both assemblies, and general Food Assembly news and information, will be maintained on our Food & Growing / Food Assemblies page.
- 14/10/2017 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 21 October with Dr Bike and Apple pressing
- 12/10/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly revised start date
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete - Guided tours Saturday 14 October 10.00 and 11.00
- 22/09/2017 Scottish government bans fracking after public opposition
- 18/09/2017 Bottle return schemes - national and local - may be coming nearer
- 17/08/2017 Ullapool sea source heat pump visit Saturday 19 August
- 16/08/2017 Findhorn Climate Change Conference 2019
- 04/08/2017 TBI at St Boniface Fair