TBI at St Boniface Fair
04 August 2017
TBI's was one of a wide variety of stalls at a well-attended St Boniface Fair on a fine afternoon on 10 August in Fortrose - a welcome change, according to several of the stallholders, from last year's downpour.
Our picture shows Lara Feldman, Toni Clark and Peter Tilbrook manning the stall.
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 06/11/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete
- 22/09/2017 Scottish government bans fracking after public opposition