TBI at St Boniface Fair
04 August 2017
TBI's was one of a wide variety of stalls at a well-attended St Boniface Fair on a fine afternoon on 10 August in Fortrose - a welcome change, according to several of the stallholders, from last year's downpour.
Our picture shows Lara Feldman, Toni Clark and Peter Tilbrook manning the stall.
- 18/09/2018 Food Assembly closing - Dingwall Academy Market to open
- 16/09/2018 Have you got the bottle? - Deposit Return consultation closes 25 September
- 14/09/2018 TBI 'Drastic Plastic' meeting Wednesday 19 September Munlochy
- 04/09/2018 Transition network with a purpose
- 02/09/2018 Invergordon cruise ship berth expansion approved
- 01/09/2018 Huge response to Plastic consultation
- 25/08/2018 'Free the Change' Courses and Conversations - Learning for Sustainability Scotland
- 25/08/2018 Black Isle Cares Meals on Wheels looking to expand
- 24/08/2018 Black Isle Tourism Team August bulletin
- 16/08/2018 Scottish Government consultations closing - Climate change Bill and Environment Stategy