TBI at St Boniface Fair
04 August 2017
TBI's was one of a wide variety of stalls at a well-attended St Boniface Fair on a fine afternoon on 10 August in Fortrose - a welcome change, according to several of the stallholders, from last year's downpour.
Our picture shows Lara Feldman, Toni Clark and Peter Tilbrook manning the stall.
- 22/02/2018 TODAY 'Keeping Warm for Less' Thursday 22 February Fortrose Academy Theatre
- 20/02/2018 North Kessock Community Market Saturday 24 February
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid
- 08/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - John Finnie is on the case
- 06/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - read John Finnie in the P & J
- 04/02/2018 TBI joins GALE
- 02/02/2018 Consultation on Ben Wyvis management
- 30/01/2018 INEOS to appeal against fracking ban