TBI at St Boniface Fair
04 August 2017
TBI's was one of a wide variety of stalls at a well-attended St Boniface Fair on a fine afternoon on 10 August in Fortrose - a welcome change, according to several of the stallholders, from last year's downpour.
Our picture shows Lara Feldman, Toni Clark and Peter Tilbrook manning the stall.
- 30/05/2018 Stop Climate Chaos Scotland 'Climate Action' workshop and film Sunday 17 June Eden Court
- 28/05/2018 Cromarty Open Gardens Saturday and Sunday 23 & 24 June
- 16/05/2018 GROW Observatory experimental growing projects in Austria
- 24/04/2018 Zero Waste Stores - Plastic Free Coastlines
- 20/04/2018 Successful Transition Scotland Gathering at Dunbar
- 18/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year