TBI at St Boniface Fair
04 August 2017
TBI's was one of a wide variety of stalls at a well-attended St Boniface Fair on a fine afternoon on 10 August in Fortrose - a welcome change, according to several of the stallholders, from last year's downpour.
Our picture shows Lara Feldman, Toni Clark and Peter Tilbrook manning the stall.
- 14/10/2017 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 21 October with Dr Bike and Apple pressing
- 12/10/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly revised start date
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete - Guided tours Saturday 14 October 10.00 and 11.00
- 22/09/2017 Scottish government bans fracking after public opposition
- 18/09/2017 Bottle return schemes - national and local - may be coming nearer
- 17/08/2017 Ullapool sea source heat pump visit Saturday 19 August
- 16/08/2017 Findhorn Climate Change Conference 2019
- 04/08/2017 TBI at St Boniface Fair