Grow North Open Gardens Culbokie Saturday 12 August
30 July 2017
Saturday 12 August 2.00 - 4.30 Stoneybank, Culbokie, IV7 8JH
Martin and Penny have an extensive ﬂower garden, vegetable area, polytunnel and a forest garden. Tours at 2.00, 3.00 and 4.00pm, but welcome anytime inbetween to wander.
Saturday 12 August
2.00 - 4.30 Culbokie Community Gardens, Netherton, Culbokie, IV7 8JH
An opportunity to see the developments at this community garden with small informal plots gardened by different people. Welcome to wander and enjoy the garden, and chat to gardeners, Lesley, Sue and Helen.
Also open during July and August by prior arrangement to anyone who'd like to come and visit
Maggie Dove's garden in Jemimaville
The garden is mature with trees, ﬂowers, fruit trees and vegetables and follows permaculture principles. Maggie also practices the 'no dig approach' to gardening.
Email email@example.com to make arrangement to visit and for directions.
Fuggo and Geoff King's croft garden at Inver, Tain
Open weekdays (not weekends)
Email Fuggo on firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangement to visit and for directions.
- 16/08/2017 Grow North winemaking workshop Sunday 20 August Kilcoy
- 14/08/2017 Grow North Open Gardens Sunday 20 August Rosemarkie allotments
- 12/08/2017 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 19 August
- 10/08/2017 Muir of Ord & District Craft and Flower Show Saturday 19 August
- 04/08/2017 TBI at St Boniface Fair
- 02/08/2017 Consultation open on new Climate Change Bill
- 01/08/2017 Draft Highland Outcomes Improvement Plan open for consultation
- 30/07/2017 Grow North Open Gardens Culbokie Saturday 12 August
- 18/07/2017 On the buses - Inverness-Culbokie connection and discounted Stagecoach fares
- 16/07/2017 Scottish Rural Action announces 2017-19 Action Plan