Grow North Open Gardens Culbokie Saturday 12 August
30 July 2017
Saturday 12 August 2.00 - 4.30 Stoneybank, Culbokie, IV7 8JH
Martin and Penny have an extensive ﬂower garden, vegetable area, polytunnel and a forest garden. Tours at 2.00, 3.00 and 4.00pm, but welcome anytime inbetween to wander.
Saturday 12 August
2.00 - 4.30 Culbokie Community Gardens, Netherton, Culbokie, IV7 8JH
An opportunity to see the developments at this community garden with small informal plots gardened by different people. Welcome to wander and enjoy the garden, and chat to gardeners, Lesley, Sue and Helen.
Also open during July and August by prior arrangement to anyone who'd like to come and visit
Maggie Dove's garden in Jemimaville
The garden is mature with trees, ﬂowers, fruit trees and vegetables and follows permaculture principles. Maggie also practices the 'no dig approach' to gardening.
Email email@example.com to make arrangement to visit and for directions.
Fuggo and Geoff King's croft garden at Inver, Tain
Open weekdays (not weekends)
Email Fuggo on firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangement to visit and for directions.
- 22/02/2018 Sleeper booking site reverts to previous fares structure
- 20/02/2018 TBI Potato Day 2018 Saturday 3 March North Kessock Hall
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid
- 08/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - John Finnie is on the case
- 06/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - read John Finnie in the P & J
- 04/02/2018 TBI joins GALE
- 02/02/2018 Consultation on Ben Wyvis management