Grow North Open Gardens Culbokie Saturday 12 August
30 July 2017
Saturday 12 August 2.00 - 4.30 Stoneybank, Culbokie, IV7 8JH
Martin and Penny have an extensive ﬂower garden, vegetable area, polytunnel and a forest garden. Tours at 2.00, 3.00 and 4.00pm, but welcome anytime inbetween to wander.
Saturday 12 August
2.00 - 4.30 Culbokie Community Gardens, Netherton, Culbokie, IV7 8JH
An opportunity to see the developments at this community garden with small informal plots gardened by different people. Welcome to wander and enjoy the garden, and chat to gardeners, Lesley, Sue and Helen.
Also open during July and August by prior arrangement to anyone who'd like to come and visit
Maggie Dove's garden in Jemimaville
The garden is mature with trees, ﬂowers, fruit trees and vegetables and follows permaculture principles. Maggie also practices the 'no dig approach' to gardening.
Email email@example.com to make arrangement to visit and for directions.
Fuggo and Geoff King's croft garden at Inver, Tain
Open weekdays (not weekends)
Email Fuggo on firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangement to visit and for directions.
- 14/10/2017 Culbokie Community Market Saturday 21 October with Dr Bike and Apple pressing
- 12/10/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly revised start date
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete - Guided tours Saturday 14 October 10.00 and 11.00
- 22/09/2017 Scottish government bans fracking after public opposition
- 18/09/2017 Bottle return schemes - national and local - may be coming nearer
- 17/08/2017 Ullapool sea source heat pump visit Saturday 19 August
- 16/08/2017 Findhorn Climate Change Conference 2019
- 04/08/2017 TBI at St Boniface Fair