Have your say on fracking - CONSULTATION CLOSES 31 MAY
20 May 2017
Learn more about fracking and have your say in the Scottish Government's consultation, which closes at the end of May. There's lots of information and useful links, including a direct shortcut to the consultation questions, on our Environment / Fracking page.
Many people are concerned about possible danger to health, especially through the contamination of water supplies, but so far there doesn't seem to be much hard evidence about this either way. There is a concise NHS summary of the state of the Scottish evidence, and a link provided by Professor Iain Stewart to a detailed American study.
- 10/12/2017 Cukbokie Community Market Saturday 16 December
- 16/11/2017 Transition Network Survey reflects TBI concerns
- 08/11/2017 Lift sharing - new structure for Highland Liftshare
- 06/11/2017 Kirkmichael Trust newsletter - a summary of the project
- 02/11/2017 Dingwall Food Assembly off to a good start
- 28/10/2017 November newsletter out now - Call for Volunteers
- 22/10/2017 'The Wolf Man of Scotland' - re-wilding in Alladale?
- 10/10/2017 MOO Food wins Carbon Clever funding
- 05/10/2017 Learning for Sustainability Scotland October e-bulletin
- 30/09/2017 Kirkmichael restoration complete