Have your say on fracking - CONSULTATION CLOSES 31 MAY
20 May 2017
Learn more about fracking and have your say in the Scottish Government's consultation, which closes at the end of May. There's lots of information and useful links, including a direct shortcut to the consultation questions, on our Environment / Fracking page.
Many people are concerned about possible danger to health, especially through the contamination of water supplies, but so far there doesn't seem to be much hard evidence about this either way. There is a concise NHS summary of the state of the Scottish evidence, and a link provided by Professor Iain Stewart to a detailed American study.
- 22/02/2018 Sleeper booking site reverts to previous fares structure
- 20/02/2018 TBI Potato Day 2018 Saturday 3 March North Kessock Hall
- 18/02/2018 BI Biomass Buyers Group set up
- 14/02/2018 TBI members stride out with a purpose
- 11/02/2018 Transition Network's organisational purpose - ideas wanted
- 10/02/2018 Culbokie Community Minibus bid
- 08/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - John Finnie is on the case
- 06/02/2018 Sleeper campaign - read John Finnie in the P & J
- 04/02/2018 TBI joins GALE
- 02/02/2018 Consultation on Ben Wyvis management