The latest Transition Black Isle news can be found below.
16 March 2018We have recently begun exchanging newsletters with GALE (Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum), and their March newsletter arrived recently. Gale have the great advantage of the puropse-built...
14 March 2018Liftshare, the journey sharing website organisation which we adopted for our Million Miles project, is 20 years old this year and there will no doubt be birthday celebrations in due course. It i...
10 March 2018The ever-vigilant Julian Paren has drawn attention to several documents which emphasise the unhappy state of the Caledonian Sleeper franchise contract with Transport Scotland A job advertisement...
- 16/04/2018 Cruise berths expansion proposed for Invergordon
- 14/04/2018 Culbokie looking for Challengers!
- 24/03/2018 Gardeners - Help is at hand!
- 16/03/2018 March newsletter from GALE
- 14/03/2018 Liftshare 20 years old this year
- 10/03/2018 Sleeper Campaign update - Franchise Manager job vacancy and Serco financial crisis
- 09/03/2018 Dingwall Food Assembly Update
- 08/03/2018 Job opportunities - MOO Food is recruiting
- 06/03/2018 'Dolphin Shuttle' bus service to Chanonry Point
- 24/02/2018 Sleeper campaign gets responses - of a sort